TICKETS: $10 per PJHS 8th grade student
• No DISCIPLINE referrals or ISS in the 2nd Semester (Starting on January 16th)
• No ROC placements for the entire year
• Must be in good standing with attendance (not on the Principal’s plan or have more than 9 absences for the year.)
The attire is “church” dress or formal. This is your night to shine, so dress your best.
Girls: Formal dresses are not required!
• No strapless dresses.
• Spaghetti straps or one-shoulder dresses are acceptable.
• Dresses must be school code length (no shorter than 2” above the knee).
• Dresses must not be too low-cut or revealing in other ways, such as large cut-outs and backless dresses.
Boys: Tuxedos are not required!
• Slacks and a tie
• Very nice dress jeans with a shirt and a tie. NO HOLES!!!!!